- Companion Flange
- Flange Yoke
- Slip Yoke Assemblies
- End Yoke
- Tube Yoke
- Slip Stub Shaft
- Mid Ship Tube Shaft
- Splinned Sleeve/ Muff Sleeve/ Barrel
- Yoke Shaft
- Compact Series
- SAE Assemblies
- Universal Joint Kit Program
- Center Bearing Assembly
- Round Steel Tubes
- Propeller Shaft
- Mechanics Style Components
- Mechanics Short Couple Program Type – 1
- Mechanics Short Couple Program Type – 2
- Mechanics Tubular Program
- Centered Double U-Joint Assembly
Our Competitive Advantage:European Style Slip Fit / Quality Forged Parts.
Our advanced manufacturing processes are designed to create tighter tolerances required to supply a European style fit between slip yoke and stub shaft for all series. This tighter fit will reduce backlash and radial movement to allow for a better first time balance and ultimately increase performance, durability and lifespan.
Over the last 40 years, we have determined that forging produces superior driveline characteristics:
- Grain structure of the metal is aligned through thermal and mechanical
- Reduced metallurgical defects such as cavities and porosity.
- Higher strength-to-weight ratio.
- Greater control over heat treatment process.
- Increased weldability.
- Increased strength.
- Higher ductility.
- Resistance to fatigue, impact and wear.